• Uniquely ceremony at Ba Dinh square
• Admire marvelous sunset in Long Bien bridge
• Cruise along Hanoi Mosaic Ceramic Mural
• Experience peaceful Westlake
• Take part in very special ceremony at night
• Enjoy the best Hanoi street food & drinking
• Experience Hanoi life night
• Interesting & safe motorbike riding (sit at the back of tour-guide)
• Discover off-beaten track Hanoi’s soul
Tour guide will see you at your hotel, ride to visit unique market held on 100-years-old bridge, admire fascinating sunset and meet up with very friendly vendors. We then head to the first nightly eatery for tasty seafood & drink Bia Hoi before continue along impressive ceramic road for Hanoi specialty – Pho Cuon.
After partly satisfy your tummy, we will explore a romantic Hanoi by visit West Lake and be a part of typical “drive-through” eating in Vietnam with an ice-cream. You then slowly experience Hanoi beauty with its architecture, history and nightlife….It is unique moments completely immerg in local atmosphere that only happening at night.
Ride to the Hanoi Old Quarter at late evening, the area now looks reality back with its ancient capital, which beauty has never find due to chaos and crowded vehicles during the daytime for enjoy water-mouth pancake while talking and watching the stall-owner process must be unforgettable memory. Stop for a cup of coffee served by Hanoi-style coffee shop to feeling Hanoi heart. Hanoi culture and beauty now is alive with you than ever.