* I will meet you at the Port of Alexandria by the cruise exit door.
* We'll start our tour in an air-conditioned private vehicle and begin to explore Alexandria.
* You will enjoy a visit to the royal palace of AL montazah it was built by Khedive Abbas the second you will also enjoy it's fantastic gardens and buildings.
* You will visit the Roman Catacombs of Kom AL Shoqafa hewn from the living rock and The Pompeii's Pillar the biggest memorial column in Egypt.
* You will also visit the citadel of Qaitbay where the place was exact of the famous Lighthouse.
* Library of Alexandria the largest and most significant great library of the ancient world.
* you will also have a look in The square of mosques 500 years old or ( Saint Kathrine church - Halevi Synagogue "optionals" )
* You can also visit The national museum and the roman theater with gave a miss to any other site.
* Anytime during our trip we will stop to have the lunch in a high quality restaurant.
* back to your cruise.